[bg_collapse_level2 view=”link” color=”#000″ icon=”arrow” expand_text=”COOKING INSTRUCTION:” collapse_text=”COOKING INSTRUCTION:” ]
- For best result cook from frozen.
- Remove all packaging.
- Deep Fry-From Frozen:
- Hot Oil 180C/350F
- Preheat oil and fry for 4 – 5 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
- Drain well before serving.
Oven : From Frozen: 200’C /400F/ Fan 180’C / Gas 6
Place on a baking tray in the center of a preheated oven for approximately 5 to 7 minutes .
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Take care as spitting may occur.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and piping hot throughout before serving.
- Take care as filling can be extremely hot after cooking.
Poppers formed from whole marinated chicken breast coated in a southern fried coating, prefried.
[bg_collapse_level2 view=”link” color=”#000″ icon=”arrow” expand_text=”INGREDIENTS :” collapse_text=”INGREDIENTS:” ]
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
[bg_collapse_level2 view=”link” color=”#000″ icon=”arrow” expand_text=”NUTRITIONAL :” collapse_text=”NUTRITIONAL :” ]
This pack contains approx. 7 servings.