COOKING INSTRUCTION :
- For best result cook from frozen.
- Remove all packaging.
- Deep Fry-From Frozen:
- Hot Oil 180C/350F
- Preheat oil and fry for 4 – 5 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
- Drain well before serving.
Oven : From Frozen: 200’C /400F/ Fan 180’C / Gas 6
Place on a baking tray in the center of a preheated oven for approximately 5 to 7 minutes .
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Take care as spitting may occur.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and piping hot throughout before serving.
- Take care as filling can be extremely hot after cooking.
Poppers formed from whole marinated chicken breast coated in a southern fried coating, prefried.
- Keep frozen at -18’c or cooler.
- If product has thawed do not refreeze.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
This pack contains approx. 7 servings