[bg_collapse_level2 view=”link” color=”#000″ icon=”arrow” expand_text=”COOKING INSTRUCTION:” collapse_text=”COOKING INSTRUCTION:” ]
- For best results always cook from frozen.
- Remove all packaging
- Deep Fry From Frozen: Hot Oil 180C/350F
- Preheat oil and fry for 8 – 10 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
- Ensure product is cooked throughout before serving.
- Drain well before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Take care as spitting may occur.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and piping hot throughout before serving.
- Take care as fillings can be extremely hot after cooking.
Keep frozen at -18’c or cooler. If product has thawed do not refreeze.
[bg_collapse_level2 view=”link” color=”#000″ icon=”arrow” expand_text=”INGREDIENTS:” collapse_text=”INGREDIENTS:” ]
Vegetables (57.3%) (cabbage), (Carrots, peas, Sweet, Corn, Mixed Peppers), Pastry (Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Palm Oil ), Herbs, Spices, Spice Oil (Sunflower oil, Cuim Seeds, Mustard Seeds), Salt, Citric Acid.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
[bg_collapse_level2 view=”link” color=”#000″ icon=”arrow” expand_text=”NUTRITIONAL:” collapse_text=”NUTRITIONAL:” ]
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold contains|
|Of which Sugars||0.9g|
|Of which Sugars||6.8g|