[bg_collapse_level2 view=”link” color=”#000″ icon=”arrow” expand_text=”COOKING INSTRUCTION:” collapse_text=”COOKING INSTRUCTION:” ]
- For best results always cook from frozen.
- Remove all packaging
- Deep Fry From Frozen: Hot Oil 180C/350F
- Preheat oil and fry for 8 – 10 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
- Ensure product is cooked throughout before serving.
- Drain well before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Take care as spitting may occur.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and piping hot throughout before serving.
- Take care as fillings can be extremely hot after cooking.
Keep frozen at -18’c or cooler. If product has thawed do not refreeze.
[bg_collapse_level2 view=”link” color=”#000″ icon=”arrow” expand_text=”INGREDIENTS:” collapse_text=”INGREDIENTS:” ]
Mined Chicken(45%), Pastry : (Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Palm Oil). Onions, Spring Onion, Green Chillies, Spices & Herbs, Salt, Garlic, Ginger, Mint, Coriander, Citric Acid.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain
[bg_collapse_level2 view=”link” color=”#000″ icon=”arrow” expand_text=”NUTRITIONAL:” collapse_text=”NUTRITIONAL:” ]
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold contains|
|Of which Sugars||4.0g|
|Of which Sugars||2.2g|