[bg_collapse_level2 view=”link” color=”#000″ icon=”arrow” expand_text=”COOKING INSTRUCTIONS:” collapse_text=”COOKING INSTRUCTIONS:” ]
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS :
- For best results always cook from frozen.Remove all packaging.
- Shallow Fry : From Frozen: (medium heat)
- Preheat oil, add sausages and cook for approximately 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Oven : From Frozen: 200’C / Fan 180’C / Gas 6
- Place on a baking tray in the center of a preheated oven for approximately 25 minutes turning occasionally.
- Grill : From Frozen: (medium heat)
- Place the sausages on a baking tray under a preheated grill and cook for approximately 15 minutes, turning occasionally until brown.
- BBQ : for a chargrilled barbecue effect, cook as per grill cooking instructions above, then place on the barbecue for a further 5 minutes, turning frequently.
[bg_collapse_level2 view=”link” color=”#000″ icon=”arrow” expand_text=”INGREDIENTS:” collapse_text=”INGREDIENTS:” ]
Chicken (40%), Water, Wheat Rusk, Chicken Fat, Sausage Seasoning (Salt, Rusks (Gluten), Dextrose, Spice Extracts (Pepper, Nutmeg, Mace, Ginger, Cayenne) (Sulphites), Herb extract, Stabiliser E450, Preservative E220, Antioxidants Sodium Ascorbate E301, Citric Acid E330, Flavour Enhancer E621), Edible Bovine Collagen Casing.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain
[bg_collapse_level2 view=”link” color=”#000″ icon=”arrow” expand_text=”NUTRITIONAL:” collapse_text=”NUTRITIONAL:” ]
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold contains|
|Of which Sugars||3.4g|
|Of which Sugars||0.9g|