- For best results always cook from frozen.
- Remove all packaging
- Deep Fry From Frozen: Hot Oil 180C/350F
- Preheat oil and fry for 8 – 10 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
- Ensure product is cooked throughout before serving.
- Drain well before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Take care as spitting may occur.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and piping hot throughout before serving.
- Take care as fillings can be extremely hot after cooking.
Keep frozen at -18’c or cooler. If product has thawed do not refreeze.
Pastry: (Plain Flour, Sunflower Oil, Water) Filling: Potatoes, Peas, Fresh Coriander ,Garlic, Herbs And Spices,
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold contains|
|Of which Sugars||3.89g|
|Of which Sugars||1.7g|